Join our team!
If your passion is helping small businesses and entreprenures, then you have come to the right place!
Current Job Postings
Successful applicants for this part-time position will have the core responsibility of ensuring the smooth operation of our Co-working facility and administration of Hubspace and the Innovation Central Society (ICS). A strong candidate will have the opportunity to grow into duties such as Social Media Marketing and Grant writing and funding management. As members of the BC Accelerator Network, ICS aims to equip entrepreneurs with the tools they need to innovate in their chosen fields. The chosen candidate will work from Hubspace in Prince George. The term of this position starts immediately and continues to March 31, 2021 with the possibility for extension depending on performance and the annual renewal of our funding from InnovateBC.
Responsibilities & Duties
Responsibilities for the Hubspace Office Manager can vary from day to day and applicants must be flexible, general duties are as follows:
- Organizing the booking of meeting rooms & events
- Being present at our Co-working space during business hours and working with members to solve any problems that may arise
- Dealing with inquiries from the public about our services
- Purchasing supplies for the facility
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administration systems
- Ensuring health and safety policies are effective and up to date
- Working with our bookkeeper and other managers to ensure financial records are up to date
- May be required to work outside of regular business hours from time to time.
- Duties as assigned by the Program Manager or Director of Entrepreneurship
Responsibilities to Grow into:
- Writing and filing reports to comply with requirements for grants and other funding sources
- Management of Social media and traditional marketing channels
Successful candidates will have the following skills and qualifications:
- A proven ability to provide administrative solutions
- Team-oriented with excellent communication skills
- Creativity and the ability to solve problems
- A focus on providing value to our clients and partners
- The ability to work unsupervised
- Experience delivering government programs will be considered an asset
- Reliable transportation will be considered an asset
Please send a resume and cover letter to Chris King, Program Manager at chrisking [at] hubspace.ca or call 778 281 1052 with any questions regarding the application.