Support for small businesses
in any sector, enter or expand in the digital economy.
This program is now closed. We are sorry for any inconvenience
Here’s how it works – It free!
1. Sign up below.
2. You will have a call with a member of our team who will listen to your needs and the process begins.
3. If your needs are more difficult, we have a team of experts who can help your further.
4. If you need to contract out some of the work to move forward, referral options to local service providers will be provided. Where applicable we will recommend potential funding opportunities.
Many business people just need to bounce ideas off of an impartial person who knows the tech. For many businesses this in-depth conversation puts them on the path to addressing their biggest pain.
I'm a Small Business or Non-Profit
I'm a Digital Service provider
I’m a subject matter expert
When times are tough we band together.
We do what we need to do to help each other and keep our communities going. This is the Northern way. 2020 has been a hard year for your business. You’ve faced operating restrictions, lack of visitors, and even closures. You need to adapt but you don’t know which way to go.
The DER3 is program is here to HELP. It’s an initiative for local businesses who want to consider entering or expanding in the digital economy.
About the program
In response to the economic impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, Innovate BC is pleased to offer the : Rapid Response + Resiliency Program (DER3) to support small-medium sized businesses, in any sector, enter or expand in the digital economy.
The program will be available in six regions throughout the province and will provide:
- Personalized advisory services to assess needs, recommend tools and solutions toward appropriate adoption, and guidance on the implementation.
- Resource materials, best practices and tools needed to increase business capacity, expand into new markets or opportunities, and respond to physical restrictions associated with COVID-19 workplace requirements.
- Connections to vetted and that may address specific needs, beyond the items listed above.
All types of businesses are encouraged to apply, however priority will be given to non-tech companies.
Proudly Supported by